If you ever had a urinary tract infection, you would know that it is a very painful as well as frustrating issue that can essentially come back again and again if not treated. The anti-biotics given by the doctors clean up the urinary tract infection within a few days. There are simple ways of measures recommended by the doctors to help prevent getting the infection. We would first like to discuss what urinary tract infection basically is and how it can be prevented. UTI stands for urinary stands infection which affects the part of the human urinary infection which consists of the kidney, urethra, and bladder. Research shows that women have a higher risk of developing UTIs as compared to men. The infection can be really painful while consequently spreading to your kidneys which can be very severe. It is said to typically occur when the virus or the bacteria tends to enter the urinary tack and eventually multiply to make it worse. The human urinary system is designed to keep these viruses out of your body but when the bacteria overbear, it gets severe.
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms
- The individual will notice the strong pungent while urinating and constant urge to urinate.
- While one is urinating, they will feel a strong burning sensation which would be very painful.
- If one is, again and again, urination but in a very little amount.
- The urine might appear very cloudy.
- The urine might turn pink, red, and cola colored.
- A strong smell of urine is a very strong indication of urinary tract infections.
Primary steps and tips to prevent the urinary tract infection
- Try to drink as much as water you can, and it will provide you relief for a bit. It is considered one of the best ways to prevent urinary tract infection as flush bacteria can be taken out of the body through urine. Hydration can help to clean the body from bacteria.
- Make sure to wipe your vital areas. It is one of the most important steps that are usually not done properly. The bacteria must clean out of the body so one can clean their private part as well as the anus to remove all the bacteria hanging in there. The process of wiping front as well as back primarily after the bowel movement makes an individual less likely to attain the urethra.
- Make sure to wash your vital parts before intercourse and make sure to urinate after it. We would highly recommend you wash yourself up with water as well as soap before intercourse to keep all the bacteria away from the urethra. Further urinating after intercourse pushes bacteria that have chances of entering the urinary tract back out.
- Stay away from the feminine products that are irritating to your body parts. The famine products contain materials such as deodorant or fragrance, scented powders, and douches that have high chances of generating bacteria so make sure to avoid them. The only solution to hygiene is to wash the genital regularly.
- Before taking birth control, give it a thought. The lubricated condom or spermicide is more likely to generate bacteria which ultimately leads to the generation of urinary tract infections. It can contribute to bacterial growth so make sure to switch to water-based birth control to avoid forming of bacteria.
- Cotton underwater is highly recommended to women. Avoid wearing tight clothes which can accelerate bacteria, and make sure to have showers instead of baths. Tight clothes can trap the bacteria from getting into the urinary tract. Cotton underwear can stop the spreading of bacteria. Make sure to wash private parts in both front and back with warm water regularly.
- A lot of studies have shown that cranberry juice is one of the best and most effective ways to prevent urinary tract infections. It has the ability to prevent the bacteria from spreading up and from sticking to the line of the urinary tract. Drinking cranberry juice can be one of the most effective ways to avoid this painful problem.
- Make sure to change your clothes regularly. Wearing the same clothes can generate bacteria and ultimately lead to the generation of urinary tract infections. The bacterial formation in the private parts can make the bacteria go up to the urinal gland such as the kidney and bladder.
- Avoid drinking toxic liquids such as alcohol. Not only alcohol but spicy items can cause the formation of bacteria which can ultimately lead up to urinary tract infection. Research shows that even caffeine products can be one of the many reasons for the formation of UTIs.
- During the period, one must change pads regularly after short durations as it has a high chance of formation of bacteria in the vaginal area. The formation of fungus can ultimately lead up to the bacteria getting into the urinary tract infection. It can ultimately get very painful and if not related early, it can also affect the kidney and bladder leading up to severe problems.
We would recommend individuals to
The doctors will especially advise the women to have a lot of liquid items and make sure to follow self-hygiene. We have listed all the simple and easy ways to prevent the bacteria from going inside the urethra and these are tested methods to prevent bacteria from spreading up. If you are facing any of the symptoms stated above, we would recommend you visit a doctor as soon as possible. Through the help of possible antibiotics, they can help the body to remove bacteria from the body. We recommend one of the best Urologists, Dr. Dushyant Pawar in Ahmedabad. Through five years of experience in treating the urinary gland such as kidney and bladder. He is awarded in various institutions for various contributions in specialized areas.