Reconstructive Urology aims to restore the normal functionality of the urinary tract by recreating and repairing the upper and lower parts of the reproductive organs. This surgery is performed to treat birth defects, injuries, medical treatments, and other complications from surgery. The goal of reconstructive urology is to repair and surgically fix the structures.
Reconstructive Urology can treat the following areas and their medical-related problems:
Here we will tell you some diseases that can be cured with Reconstructive Urology
– The operation involves removing the bladder’s non-working muscles and replacing them with tissues to improve urine control.
– Reconstructive urology operations are used to restore function after a genital accident, disease, or other issues.
– This is a disorder related to the penis that can be cured with this urology. Grafting and Nesbit procedure can remove the fibrous plaque from the reproductive organ.
– The improper opening or connections between the bladder and adjacent organs, such as the vaginal or rectum, can also be treated with this surgery.
– The constriction of the bladder is caused by scar tissue in the urethra. It can be treated with reconstructive urological procedures such as urethrostomy and urethroplasty.
– Birth defects, injuries to the urinary tract, neurological conditions can all be treated by reconstructive urology.
We will send you a confirmation within 24 hours. Emergency? Call 91-9978-8330-94